Slim yet powerful surgical light
Designed to bridge the gap between large operating theatre lights and minor surgical lights, the Astramax use the same HD-LED technology found in the larger operating theatre lights available from Brandon Medical. This high performance compact surgical light provides light intensity up to 140,000 Lux with LED life of 40,000 hours.
This surgical light is available in ceiling, wall and even mobile configurations.
High-Definition Surgical Lighting
“HD-LED is a brand new technology with vastly better performance than standard definition LED or conventional surgical lights.”
Full Spectrum Colour Rendition
The only surgical lighting with near perfect colour rendition across the full visible spectrum. Natural white light picks out all the visible colours for your eyes so you can clearly see without eye strain.
- Easy to distinguish small differences in tissue
- All the colours are strong and vibrant
- Reduced eye strain by making the light do the work instead of the eye
Fat Beam Illumination
More light flux provides the biggest beams of light in the business, bigger illuminated fields and more light across the full width of the illuminated area.
- High light intensity across the full illuminated area for uniform vision
- Avoids visual distraction by reducing high contrast in the illuminated area
- Adjust the beam size to suit your working area to eliminate peripheral distraction
Red Balance Contro
The highest R9 red colour rendition of any other product provides the optimum visualisation of red tissues. Red balance enhancement compensates for our natural weakness in distinguishing shades of red and is user adjustable to fine tune the light to match our own red vision and the surgical conditions.
- Enhanced visualisation of red tissues
- Improved differentiation between tissues of similar colour
- You can adjust the light colour to match your own optical colour response
Slim, Compact, Powerful
Ultra slim and light-weight lamp head enables smooth, fast and precise positioning during procedures. Astramax HD-LED is a compact yet powerful surgical light with an impressive 140,000 Lux output comparable with much larger surgical lights
Astramax LED life of 40,000 hours equates to more than 20 years of normal use.
HD-LED® lights use up to 70% less energy than conventional medical lighting. HD-LED lights have the highest lighting performance with the smallest energy consumption.
LED’s are also mercury free, do not contain CFCs, POPs, VOCs, halogens or other harmful chemicals and are ROHS compliant.