The DARAY SL430 is an invaluable and cost effective tool. It has been specifically designed for minor procedures under local anaesthetic in health centres, GP surgeries and outpatient departments.
Ideal for minor surgery, maxillofacial, obstetrics, diagnostics and gynaecology. Also suitable for use within casualty departments and intensive care units.
The Light is designed to provide consistent, accurate light where it’s needed, along with great shadow reduction and accurate colour rendering.
- The use of Multiple LED’s provides a high, and even light intensity throughout the entire viewing area to reduce eye strain
- A concise and self-explanatory 3 button control system on the lighthead itself
- Balanced arms for one touch adjustment and a great range of movement.
- Ideal for minor surgery and gynaecological procedures
- Removable, autoclavable handle
Environmentally friendly features
- Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen
- 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine
- No more bulbs to change – reduces waste by 95% over the light’s lifetime
- Metal arm system, hardwearing and can be fully recycled
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFCs. No chemicals harmful to the environment.